Lou loves his cloak (made by my friend Betony @makeitbetony)
I paid the boy $5 to let me take some photos of him in his "cape," around the yard.
Lou doesn't always having his photo taken.
He does loves getting paid.
We then went to Target, a place that my boys love to patron. They ask to go all the time, I'm indifferent, and find it stressful to meet everyone's needs (eh-hem- my needs) when we visit the ole Bullseye.
Target is fun with two kids- IF you surrender to their desires and spend 1.5 hours touring four toy aisles. We took 2 bathroom breaks, stopped in the book section, which I quite love- especially the sticker books. I tried to get the kids interested in spending their Target allowance on Kimon Books. No go.
All was well until I remembered we needed lunch and started to feel faint, and couldn't get the guys to exit the Toy Department. That's when I knelt down and clench-jaw growled, "I'm never brining you to Target again." Both boys' eyes widened. I was hungry, and quickly recoiled, playing it off like I was fooling around.
Lou found Star Wars mini figures a la little plastic Army men, which were $4.99. They each handed the lady at the register their 5's and she handed them a single bill each back. Even though that wasn't the right math- it was a fun exchange.
All in a Wednesday morning.




1 comment:
Love that Cloak!
Post a Comment