Hey. It's been a while. But I'm back and I'm excited to use this space to kind of expand on what I like to share on my Instagram project, Ozark Mama Deer.
I love children's fashion, I really do. Through my "job" as an "influencer," we are afforded the opportunity to style clothing from companies that we love to support and spread the word about. I try to be very selective about whom we work with because to be quite honest, for even just a single Instagram photo that a viewer may see posted- often a lot of effort was taken to not only make sure that the product or garment looks good for the brand, but also for my own space that I have created; that it all feels relevant and organic to what I share with my followers. Sometimes it truly is as easy as just living life and inserting items into moments that I happen to pull my phone out and capture a beautiful photo then instantly adding to my tiles, but often it's a lot more than that. So, it's exciting when I make connections with companies that I'm truly excited about- it makes everything go all the more smoothly, and I feel good about offering them to you.
The surge of joy that I attain from having been creative and producing something beautiful, like an in the moment portrait of us living our best life (laugh, I'm being funny), can become a bit of a vicious cycle. When it's flowing it feels great, and then when it's not... well, the little creative inside me tends to kind of experience a bit of a nagging sensation, like that of sore gums. So... I thought that perhaps, for me, and for those who sometimes message me asking where they can see more content from me, that I should produce more of what I love that I don't always want to flood my space and risk the precarious reception that can be the Instagram. (note: I do not go in to algorithm theory- I do not have time for that) But, I'd love to share a little more.
All of this to say: I'm going to be blogging again, and for you today I have a photo essay, an editorial if you'll allow, of my children coordinated in the most lovely tones of earth and clay, adorned in the Autumn/Winter fashions of Tuchinda Designs....











My children genuinely love to wear Tuchinda Designs which I feel is important to say, on account of all the things that I sometimes wish they'd love to wear vs. what they actually love to wear. More than once, the boys have remarked on how nice the clothing looks and feels and the pieces that they had last year are still as loved this year, which is why I'm so excited about getting to add these garments to their wardrobe. They say they feel like Han Solo in these looks and I very fondly, agree. This is a major win for me.





Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look at my work and read some of my thoughts, here. I truly enjoy the process of creating stories like these and it make me feel great to share them with you. Also, I want to mention that Tuchinda not only makes beautiful garments that are of quality and substance- they do so so very thoughtfully AND! (you guys!) they give a portion of their profits to organizations that care for abused and neglected children. (There's also a great holiday sale happening, btw- 20%off with a coupon that you can find on their Instagram.)
This has been fun.
I'll be back with more later this week.
xo
Nico

No comments:
Post a Comment