Monday, July 21, 2014

Candy and Brandon Bullette


























































































 Brandon and Candy were married on Monday, June 2nd at a little apple orchard outside of Fayetteville.  I was lucky to be present for the union of these two lovely souls- who are very clearly crazy about each other.  This was my first attempt at wedding photography and I think the images turned out pretty ok!!!  Let me know what you think- and a big CONGRATS to Candy and Brandon!!!
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics, they're beautiful! Her dress is absolutely gorgeous, and those lavender bouquets are perfect!

Unknown said...

YOU = AWESOME! Your talent never ceases to amaze me-don't ever settle lady. Whatever you do is amazing-don't stop doing, don't stop sharing! Miss you!!

MeganMR said...

You'd never know this was your first attempt at wedding photography! Kudos.

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon this and couldn't take my eyes off the photos. I think you should keep at the wedding photography. The bride was a helpful subject because she is adorable.