Sunday, family day, was relaxing and lovely.
We took a drive out to Lake Weddington.
There was a goose, which we mistook for a swan.
We played sand volleyball with a Walmart Hello Kitty ball.
We played frisbee.
We ate a snack-picnic of pistachios, seaweed, and lemonade.
It was hot in the sun, and nice in the shade.
The clouds, the clouds were a dream.
I snapped a photo of my "Heisenberg" Shadow (last weekend I finished Breaking Bad)
Loukas said, "I like that field trip," the next day, and uses the phrase "when we were in the meadow," in reflection.
Monday, we watched Ace Ventura on HBOgo.
We fast forwarded through much of it, forgetting how inappropriate it is for small kids.
Loukas said, "this movie is so A-barrassing."
We baked pumpkin bread which did not throughly bake because I got the recipe wrong.
The oven door had to be pulled off of the face of the wall because the hinge busted and it was quite dramatic.
Even ill-executed pumpkin bread is delicious with butter and ginger spread.
***



















No comments:
Post a Comment