
A few weeks ago, in the throws of losing a lot of sleep trying to wean our little Bear, I decided to turn our Loft Play Room into another Sleep Space.
Really, It's been quite a simple endeavor. I ordered a Japanese floor mattress on Amazon.com along with an additional wool topper, had thrifted some cool vintage daisy sheets, and found a pretty awesome rug in the back corner of Tuesday morning. After rearranging a few items from around the house, we have this sweet little cozy space where the boys and I like to read book and spend down time together. I imagined that I'd sneak up there in the wee morning hours- when the family bed seems to feel the most crowded, (and the threat of waking our little ones for the morning is red alert) but that hasn't happened yet.
I think it's coming along quite nicely, and can't wait to share it with overnight guests.






1 comment:
It's a very inviting space - so light and airy looking , perfect for afternoons and a good book!
Post a Comment