Today I sent special mail.
 |
| ***it was brought to my attention on Instagram that the display of this address could be misleading... this address is the published contact address listed on this lady's blog. i'm not sharing private information. if you have not read enjoying the small things, i highly suggest it. super inspirational and pretty and easily relatable. ***
|
the dialogue bubble reads "ps-my kid ate some dirt out of our plants whilst i crafted this envelope"
I've always loved mailing... and this make-my-own envelope endeavor was next level mail love. I like the way it turned out. Maybe a how-to will be in order... Let me know.
***
Some other happenings from these past few days...
 |
| my hair does braids! (shout out to how to hair girl. visit her here) |
 |
| jasper models tutus |
 |
| coffee and showers are a great pair |
 |
| first lollipop |
 |
| sweet boy en route to his first gymnastics class |
 |
| more tutu dress up |
 |
a budding young chef- little boy blue climbed up that step ladder and started stirrin
according to daddy, who was right there the whole time. |
 |
| messages of love |
peace to all
5 comments:
Love his appreciation of tutus! :)
I love the package and sending and receiving mail!
I am actually part of a mail party on IG. Fun times. I received a two packages so far...one from Seattle and one for Germany :o)
xx~
Candace
Loving your blog, lady. Thanks for sharing your journey:)
Loving reading your blog. Makes me homesick. Thanks for sharing.
thanks roxie! means the world to hear from ya!
Post a Comment