Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Not October -or- Since July


There's no time right just now pre-dinner and bedtime to add much in the way of prose to this post I'm posting for the first time in months. And the time I've been spending in the evenings, post-mom duties days that feel oh so full lately, are spent soaking in my tub reading fiction. All to say- I haven't much to say other than to offer these images captured over the past few days. The fire that was the center of the time we spent together is not present but the awe of it is present in the boys' little looks of wonderment.

I love our little yard hangs, and I'm falling back in love with fall- the start of the season was very hard on me health-wise and I all but missed the Anne Shirley gratitude-full bliss of a world with Octobers.


No comments: