We seem to visit the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks far more infrequently than I'd like- and when we do, we tend to pick the hottest days of the year to go! It was intense in the sun today, but that didn't keep us from enjoying one of the areas most cherished landmarks- the moment you've had enough of the sunshine, you can scurry away into one of the many little shaded and themed nooks of the gardens. Every time we go, I think I leave saying the same thing: We MUST return sooner than later!
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Hump Day
We seem to visit the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks far more infrequently than I'd like- and when we do, we tend to pick the hottest days of the year to go! It was intense in the sun today, but that didn't keep us from enjoying one of the areas most cherished landmarks- the moment you've had enough of the sunshine, you can scurry away into one of the many little shaded and themed nooks of the gardens. Every time we go, I think I leave saying the same thing: We MUST return sooner than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment