Ozark Mama Deer

  • Home
  • about me
  • Birth stories
    • LOUKAS FOX
    • JASPER BEAR

Monday, May 12, 2014

19/52




L:  just, look
J:  fever sleep (thankfully on the mend)
Posted by Nicolette Gawthrop at 6:54 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 52weeks, portraits
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

Sian said...

oh wow these shots are stunning!

May 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

HELLO! WELCOME!

My photo
Nicolette Gawthrop
View my complete profile

search

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2014 (57)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • Croatia Vintage Kaftan Love
      • Legos, Trains, and Automobiles
      • 19/52
      • 18/52
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2013 (18)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)

My Blog List

ozarkmamadeer2014. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

  • A Baby Bear is Born / February 2012
    Last night when Jasper woke just as Jerrmy and I started to watch a movie, I carried him into the living room and nursed him back to sleep...
  • On Food, Family & DIY Raw Almond Yogurt
    Greetings Blogland.    So I made some yogurt.  And it was really good.  The notion came after reading this blog post by one of my favo...
  • At Home and in the Garden with Tuchinda Designs
    Hey. It's been a while. But I'm back and I'm excited to use this space to kind of expand on what I like to share on my Instagra...
  • D.I.Y. Organic Raw Almond Milk
    Yesterday Morning, while I scurried around the house trying to keep up with my two little ones in the daily wake up haze- groggy, waiting fo...
  • Christmas Eve Eve Eve
    {{Just a Few post-brunch photos by our Multi Talented Dear Friend, Bryan Hembree}} ...
  • Twenty Thirteen
    {2013} Twenty thirteen was a year for us to gain our footing and find rhythms in navigating life with two toddlers.  The (I'm g...
  • 28 Days of Play
    *** Late last year, just after Thanksgiving, Rachel Cedar (a social worker/parenting expert in NYC, founder of You Plus Two Parenting ) co...
  • Good Choice
    Hello, Blog. It's been a couple weeks.  I've missed you, but Man I've been all kinds of scattered!   My husband's sweet mu...
  • Cleopatra Drinks Tea, I'm a Baby Jogger, and Bangs!
    I went for a mile jog on Tuesday.     Back when I was a single gal, in my early twenties, I took it upon myself to start running.  ...
  • Candy and Brandon Bullette
    ...
Designed by Minimalsphere