Monday, March 3, 2014

Playing Star Wars











It usually starts with a request to cuddle or a session of pretend sleep, a ploy to get on our bed to play.  One day Loukas declared he was a Storm Trooper and told me to hit him with a pillow... from there we developed the (pretty much daily at this point) "Playing Star Wars."  The light was beautiful late last week so I brought my camera for a quick few photos to document this cute game that will, surely, soon be in the Past.  The laughter is infectious and their falls are dramatic- the sessions are short and often end in tears but they ask to play over and over.

**This is my first attempt at doing side by side photos (I use Lightroom 5 for editing my images) and I'm not sure why but in printing the file they came up sepia toned.  Going with it for now ** 

No comments: