Tuesday, October 9, 2012

mobile post for kicks

it took me nearly two years to post my first blog post after registering on blogger one afternoon on whim when Loukas was a baby. I wasn't totally aware of that there was an actual blog world out there, that blogging was a career, even. and I can't exactly recall what it was I intended to blog about per se, but I know that I was a bit self conscious and intimidated... which I still very much am. but after reading some amazing blogs written by some inspiring ladies, what I am mostly excited about is telling a little bit of my story and connecting with others. mostly family. the dreams that i have for the design and photography here still intimidate me, and i tend become overwhelmed, rendering my cute little spot of blog... well... blog post-less. moral of the story, it's been a while since my last attempt at a blog post but it hasn't been years, so by those standards im not as behind as i keep telling myself.

for kicks I am writing this post from my iPhone. making an effort to keep up. to keep this little timeline moving, not giving in to my tendency make excuses, creating barriers for myself by way of lack of graphic design knowledge and photography equipment. I've made a pledge to myself these last few days to move along and do what I can with what I have on hand. and what I've got are a whole lot of ideas and, at Least one reader (Hi dad :)

oh, and some pictures of my kids.
I'm super grateful for Instagram, it's a quick way to turn my iPhoto photos into artsy art, and it's fun to take looks back through the week/months/year at my little 'grams.

happy fall y'all

No comments: