Monday, April 16, 2012

hello.


my name is Nicolette. i am a mother of two small children and the wife of a really nice man. we're just an average little family, learning and growing. we don't fit into any box. i don't know much about much but i have come to find that life is a series of moments that come and go so quick. being a mother, watching my children grow, reminds me of this. that the present will soon be the past. this blog is about just that.

2 comments:

cara said...

Hey Nico,

It is Cara, your long lost Fayetteville buddy, now in the wild west of Arizona. I miss you guys lots and love reading your words. I have thought many times of doing something like that, alas. I will just have to read yours and enjoy!

Thanks for the lovely words and pics. Someday I want to meet your new little man and introduce you to our sweet little girl.

Warm hugs to all of you,

Cara

Nicolette Gawthrop said...

Hi Cara! I'd love to read about Harper, Lyra and your adventures! Blog it up, sister :) Next time you are in town, we must meet. I was sad to miss you that last time you wild westerners blew through town. You take care. We miss ya.

Til we meet again, neat lady
xoxo
n