Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Last Minute Easter Gift Guide




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Well, I for one am pretty last minute when it comes to putting gifts together for birthdays and holidays, but they always seem to come together in the end and that's what matters.  What also matters is choosing gifts that are practical and reasonable, so in the past few years we have made our focus in gift buying about the season.  What activities we will likely be doing and necessities for the coming months are generally our focus in purchasing items for the kids.  Easter is definitely focused on gathering fun items for Spring leading into summer.  So I put together this first product collage for the blog- and I pretty much winged and am kind of jazzed to have pulled her off!  These items are fun and practical and will last through the season, and if you live here locally, a few of these can be purchased from our friends at TERRA TOTS.  I've fallen in love with the line of upcycled woolen creatures that Cate+Levi produce, and am excited to invest in UB2 Urban Bonnets for the boys this year.  We have been prepping and plotting out our garden for this growing season and are raring to get out and dig in the dirt!

Happy Passover.  Happy Easter.  Happy Tuesday.








5 comments:

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

Awesome ideas!

Nicolette Gawthrop said...

Thanks Melissa!!

I realized this morning that the bonnet I selected is a winter bonnet. still love the print though!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of garden tools! We got the boys a set similar (minus the wheelbarrow) at Aldi of all places, 3.99 a piece!

Nicolette Gawthrop said...

i'll have to check out these aldi tools! THANKS!

Angela said...

these are fun! :)